Picture Framing Services
At Artemis our services are second to none when framing that perfect picture. Whether it’s a photograph, poster, canvas, artwork or memorabilia, no matter how big or small, we offer the right advice and a wide choice of acid free borders, acid free backing boards, glass, & mouldings to ensure that special finish.
All framing is done on site. We believe in conservation framing which preserves your artwork for the long term and is reversible, if required, down the track. Come in and see our moulding sample boards for a choice of frames sure to satisfy any taste.
There are many options for framing that we can give advice on.
Here are a few you should know:
All our mouldings are wood based, ranging from modern to ornate, with various finishes. We also have a range of aluminium frames in various colours.
We only use acid free and archival quality matboards in a huge variety of colours & textures.
Acid free, Cotton Rag foamboard is our favoured backing for behind your artwork. Lightweight, and helps protect your art for years to come.
Glass & Acrylic:
– 2mm Standard clear float glass for most artwork.
– Reflection control glass for photographs straight into frames and cutting reflection on dark artworks.
– 99% UV glass to protect an important piece from harmful rays. Very long lasting!
– 3mm Plexiglass acrylic as an option to glass, being lighter, doesn’t break, better uv rating. Perfect for oversize pieces.
Framing services available for:
- Photographs – Black & White, Colour, Sepia, Antique
- Standard size frames – 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, A4, A3 etc suitable for School & Family photos, Wedding photos, Certificates
- Re-glazing, repairs and restoration of previously framed artwork
- Exhibition Framing – Artists and Photographers
- Corporate Framing – Certificates, Awards, Advertising
- Children’s Artwork
- Tapestries and Needlework
- Posters and prints – Etchings, engravings (modern & antique)
- 3 Dimensional objects
- Sports tops/jumper frames
- Stretch canvas or fabrics
- Box Framing
- Float frames for stretched canvas or fabrics
- Framing for Decorators and Interior designers
- Matt cutting – Single, Double, Triple, Reverse, Multi-window matts
- Mirrors made to order – with or without bevel edge